Confused about which type of entity you should form? A&H can help.

The firm will walk you through a series of questions to determine the exact nature of your business and individual needs to determine which type of entity would best suit your tax situation. We have the ability to form any Texas entity, which includes all state and federal filings. We’ll get your tax ID and forward everything to the bank of your choice to get you going as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We’ll also explain to you the differences between an LLC, LP, LLP, INC, not for profit, etc. and how those differences will affect your current and future tax structure. Gurian CPA will give you enough information and guide you through the process each step of the way.