Top ten questions to ask yourself if you need a QuickBooks tune-up?
1. What in the world am I doing and how do I do this?
2. Are my chart of accounts classified correctly?
3. What is a fixed asset and does this expense belong there?
4. Where did my entry go?
5. Why does my bank account reconcile last month and not this month?
6. Am I wondering if I’m maximizing QuickBooks potential for my business?
7. Does the term double entry mean entering it twice?
8. I look at the balance sheet and wonder where the millions are?
9. When I start my data entry, do the dirty dishes in the sink call my name and I obey?
10. When I go to open up QuickBooks, does my stomach get queasy?
LET A&H TAX CONSULTANTS TUNE UP YOUR QUICKBOOKS!
Send an email with a telephone number to email@example.com, regardless of where you are in the US, specify issue/s and we will set up an appointment to get your business “running like a top.”