Top ten questions to ask yourself if you need a QuickBooks tune up?
10. When I go to open up QuickBooks, does my stomach get queasy?
9. When I start my data entry, do the dirty dishes in the sink call my name and I
8. I look at the balance sheet and wonder where the millions are?
7. Does the term double entry mean entering it twice?
6. Am I wondering if I’m maximizing QuickBooks potential for my business?
5. Why does my bank account reconcile last month and not this month?
4. Where did my entry go?
3. What is a fixed asset and does this expense belong there?
2. Are my chart of accounts classified correctly?
1. What in the world am I doing and how do I do this?
LET RUDD & COMPANY TUNE UP YOUR QUICKBOOKS!
Send an email with a telephone number to email@example.com if you are in the Bozeman area, firstname.lastname@example.org in the West Yellowstone area or email@example.com in the Rexburg area for your specific issue/s and we will set up an appointment to get your business “running like a top.”