10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for business owners. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks helps you save time on bookkeeping and paperwork mainly because simple tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- QuickBooks easily generates the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether your business if making or loosing money.
- QuickBooks saves you money because QuickBooks. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- QuickBooks can help your business grow. It can help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan, line of credit, or to plan for the future. QuickBooks creates a projected balance sheet, profit and loss report, and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- QuickBooks can be customized to work the way you want. The software is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of businesses. To expand its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product, guaranteed! Hundreds of thousands of businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- QuickBooks saves you typing time and errors by sharing data with over 100 other business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- QuickBooks allows you to get paid faster using online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- QuickBooks also accepts Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- QuickBooks allows you to pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, and ordering paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would and pay anyone in the U.S. Another feature QuickBooks Online Banking allows you to do is download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.